Call Center Training: Basics of Successful Call Centers
A Detailed course on Controls and Processes
Phone skills are a highly valuable tool to have in an employee’s skill-set, and Call Center Training will help provide those skills. This course will help your participants improve their phone skills which will make them more confident, improve sales, and help gain new customers while retaining your current cliental. A more confident employee is also one that is happier, and happier employees will produce happier customers.
Call Center Training will lower costs as it can reduce turnover. Participants will learn the skills to improve productivity and performance. This will produce a positive environment throughout your company and help influence the organization as a whole. Evaluating metrics and coaching are also used to make sure the participants are reaching their potential, and to keep their skill-set at a high level.
Who Should Attend
- Define and understand call center strategies
- Identify different types of buying motivations
- Create SMART Goals
- Familiarize myself with strategies that sharpen effective communication
- Use proper phone etiquette
- Set benchmarks.Taking Care of Yourself is a priority