HANDLING A CHALLENGING CUSTOMER
Customer service is a necessary position in the job world today. It helps companies give customers what they want and
what they need. Although many customers can be difficult, with the right training, skills, and knowledge, any difficult
customer can be handled properly and effectively. With a positive attitude, your employee can effectively deal with the
most difficult customers and both parties can end the conversation satisfied.
With the Handing A Challenging Customer workshop, your participants will learn how engaging customers properly can
benefit both the employee and customer. Effective customer service can change a company’s reputation for the better.
Through this workshop, your participants will gain a new perspective on how to react to negative customers and leave the
customer satisfied and as a returning customer.
Who Should Attend
- Cultivate a positive attitude
- Manage internal and external stress
- Develop abilities to listen actively and empathize
- Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
- Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances